Profession Diver, underwater worker
Underwater divers work under the surface of water, using underwater breathing apparatus to inspect, install, repair, and remove equipment and structures, conduct tests or experiments, rig explosives, photograph structures or marine life or find and recover missing items and persons.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Investigative
Related professions dredging, piling, grinding
- Dredging machine operator
- Pile-driver operator
- Pumping machine operator
- River or canal maintenance worker
- Salvage diver
- Water dam or dike construction helper
- Water dam or dike construction worker