Profession Dyer from leathers or skins
Leather and skins dyers dye animal hides, pelts or skins to produce leather stock and finished furs for making garments and other products.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions leather
- Fur- or leather-preparing machine operator
- Leather pattern-maker or cutter
- Machine operator, all other leather products
- Pelt dresser, tanner, fellmonger
- Saddle maker, horse collar maker
- Surgical footwear maker