Profession housekeeper in hotels, offices or other establishments
Cleaning and housekeeping supervisors in offices, hotels and other establishments organise, supervise and carry out housekeeping functions in order to keep clean and tidy the interiors, fixtures and facilities in these establishments.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
Related professions housekeeping
- Domestic help (private homes)
- Domestic housekeeper
- First line supervisor of housekeeping workers
- Hand launderer or presser
- Housekeeping department manager
- Lavatory attendant