Profession Leather pattern-maker or cutter
Leather pattern-makers create precision master patterns for production of garments, other textiles and leather or fur products. They mark, cut, shape and trim textile and other materials according to blueprints or specifications.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
- Realistic / Artistic
Related professions leather
- Dyer from leathers or skins
- Fur- or leather-preparing machine operator
- Machine operator, all other leather products
- Pelt dresser, tanner, fellmonger
- Saddle maker, horse collar maker
- Surgical footwear maker