Profession mayor, alderman
Mayors and aldermen determine, formulate, and direct policies of regional or local governments and international governmental agencies, and make, ratify, amend or repeal laws, public rules and regulations. They include elected and non-elected members of parliaments, councils and governments.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Social
Related professions civil service local
- Building permit licensing officer
- Business permit licensing officer
- Caseworker for beneficiaries of an eligibility program
- City councillor, county councillor
- Interviewer eligibility programs government
- Municipal clerk
- Passport issuing officer
- Policy officer
- Programme officer
- Project officer
- Public administration manager