Profession Meat products packer
Meat products packers slaughter animals, clean, cut and dress meat, remove bones and prepare related food items or preserve meat and other foods and food products by drying, salting or smoking.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions meat, fish
- First line supervisor meat or fish manufacturing workers
- Fish filleter, cutter, packer
- Fish products machine operator
- Meat processing operator
- Meat products machine operator
- Meat products maker
- Meat slaughterer or deboner
- Sausage maker