Profession pharmacist, pharmacy manager
Retail pharmacists store, preserve, compound, and dispense medicinal products and counsel on the proper use and adverse effects of drugs and medicines following prescriptions issued by medical doctors and other health professionals. They contribute to researching, testing preparing, prescribing and monitoring medicinal therapies for optimising human health.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Investigative / Conventional
Related professions shopkeeper
- Greengrocer, fruit trader
- Shopkeeper agricultural retail, pets and flowers
- Shopkeeper clothing, textile, leatherwear
- Shopkeeper construction equipments or components
- Shopkeeper consumer electronics, household equipment
- Shopkeeper drugstore
- Shopkeeper food, beverages, tobacco products
- Shopkeeper jewellery, luxury goods
- Shopkeeper newspapers, books, music, videos, games
- Shopkeeper sporting equipments, leisure products
- Shopkeeper, all other