Profession physical or engineering science technician, all other
Physical and engineering science technicians, all other, include those who assist scientists and engineers engaged in developing procedures or conducting research on safety, biomedical, environmental or industrial and production engineering.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Investigative
- Enterprising / Realistic
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions research, consultancy
- Clinical research associate
- Environmental inspector
- Environmental scientist
- Geologist, geophysicist
- Physical scientists, all other
- R&D department manager
- Social scientist, all other
- Sociologist, anthropologist or related professional
- Tax consultant