Profession product grader or tester (not in foods and beverages)
Product grader or testers, not in foods and beverages, inspect, test, sort, sample, and weigh raw materials, manufactured components and non-comestible goods produced or sold, to ensure compliance with quality standards and to identify defects, wear, and deviations from specifications, and to grade and classify them according to their quality.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Realistic
Related professions laboratory
- Laboratory department manager
- Laboratory technician biology, biotechnology
- Laboratory technician concrete, asphalt, asbestos or related products
- Laboratory technician plastics, textiles, or chemicals
- Laboratory technician steel, all other metals
- Laboratory technician water, milk, beverages
- Medical laboratory technician
- Medical prosthetic technician
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Ophthalmic laboratory technician
- Pathology laboratory technician