Profession quality inspector computer equipment
Quality inspectors for computer equipment inspect, test, sort, sample, and weigh materials, manufactured components and non-comestible goods produced or sold, to ensure compliance with quality standards and to identify defects, wear, and deviations from specifications, and to grade and classify them according to their quality.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Realistic
Related professions quality inspection
- Quality inspector clothing, leatherwear
- Quality inspector electrical equipment or eletronic components
- Quality inspector glass, glass products
- Quality inspector machines, appliances, vehicles
- Quality inspector metal goods, metalware
- Quality inspector vehicles, machines
- Quality inspector, all other products