Profession Wood products machine operator
Woodworking products machine operators operate and monitor automatic or semi-automatic woodworking machines, such as precision sawing, shaping, planning, boring, turning and woodcarving machines to fabricate or repair wooden parts for furniture, fixtures and other wooden products.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Realistic / Conventional
Related professions wood
- Handicraft worker in wood or related materials
- Log grader
- Sawing machine setter or operator
- Wood model maker
- Wood or related products assembler
- Wood processing plant operator
- Wooden toy maker
- Woodworking-machine setter-operator