DISC Dimension: Compliance
By the 123test team. Updated September 2023
To understand the DISC typology even further descriptions are given for people who score comparatively high and comparatively low on each of the four DISC dimensions.
Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively high in Compliance:
- are usually peaceful and adaptable.
- tend not to be aggressive.
- tend to be cautious rather than impulsive.
- avoid risk-taking.
- act in a tactful, diplomatic way and strive for a stable, ordered life.
- are comfortable following procedures in both their personal and business life.
They prefer sticking to methods that have proved successful in the past. They have a high acceptance of rules and regulations.
Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in Compliance:
- are independent and uninhibited.
- resent rules and restrictions.
- prefer to be measured by results and are always willing to try the untried.
Free in thought, word and deed, they long for freedom and go to great lengths to achieve it.
They feel that repetitive detail and routine work is best "delegated" or avoided.
Other DISC Dimensions
Besides Compliance, there are three other dimensions within the DISC typology. These are:
Take a free DISC test
Find out how you score on the DISC dimensions quickly!To the free DISC test