By Dr. Edwin van Thiel. Updated on May 17, 2023
Take this free Personality Test and find out more about who you are and your strengths. This is valuable information for choosing a career. This personality quiz measures the Big Five personality traits that were developed over three or four decades by several independent scientific researchers.
The Big Five Personality Test is by far the most scientifically validated and reliable psychological model to measure personality. This test is, together with the Jung test (MBTI test style) and the DISC assessment, one of the most well known personality tests worldwide.
This free personality test is fast and reliable. It is also used commercially by psychologists, career counselors, and other professionals that conduct personality assessment.
In the free report you won't be pigeonholed into a single type, but you will learn how you score on the big five personality traits and learn what 30 subscales exist. Additionally you can even upgrade to an extended report if you like.
- This personality test contains 120 statements. There is no time limit. Most people take about 15 minutes - please allow yourself plenty of time.
- Please respond to all of the statements and answer in sequence.
- Double-check that you have made the right choice. If you need to change an answer, simply select the new response and the incorrect response will disappear.
- Try not to use the 'Neutral' option too often.
- Describe yourself as you generally are now, not as you wish to be in the future.
- Describe yourself, as you honestly see yourself, in relation to other people of the same sex and of roughly the same age. Your spontaneous answer is usually the most accurate.
For each statement choose the response that best represents your opinion:
|- -||Strongly Disagree||If you strongly disagree or if the statement is definitely false.|
|-||Disagree||If you disagree or if the statement is mostly false.|
|-/+||Neutral||If you are neutral about the statement, if you cannot decide, or if the statement is about equally true and false.|
|+||Agree||If you agree or if the statement is mostly true.|
|+ +||Strongly Agree||If you strongly agree or if the statement is definitely true.|
You've already filled out part of this test. You can continue where you left off or click the button below if you’d rather start over.Start over
An unexpected error occurred. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to reload the page.
An error occurred when submitting your test data. Please check your internet connection and try again in a few minutes.