Profession Child care services manager
Child care service managers plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of child care centers or programs
Child care services manager Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks child care services manager
- Direct and coordinate child care personnel.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, equipment etc.
- Prepare and maintain records and accounts of the child care centre (e.g., planning, activity reports, personnel reports, records for officials).
- Manage physical facilities and make sure all buildings and equipment are maintained.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop procedures to meet codes (e.g., concerning safety and security).
- Set standards and develop programmes to enhance the physical, emotional and intellectual development of young children.
- Monitor children's progress.
- Confer with parents or guardians, e.g. report on the progress of their children and, if necessary, help them to solve problems.
- Recruit and evaluate staff and coordinate their professional development.
Related professions child care
- Family day care worker
- Nursery assistant
- Nursery school teacher
- Out of school hours care worker
Source: Sisyphus ODB