Profession Contact lens specialist
Contact lens specialists provide diagnosis, management and treatment services for disorders of the eyes and visual system. They counsel on eye care and prescribe contact lenses for visual disturbance.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Investigative / Social
Related professions paramedic health worker
- Ambulance driver (non paramedic)
- Dispensing opticians
- Emergency medical technician
- Health associate professional, all other
- Medical records or health information technician
- Occupational health or safety officer
- Ophthalmic optician
- Paramedical practitioner, all other