Dietician's plan and conduct food service or nutritional programs to assist in the promotion of health and control of disease. May supervise activities of a department providing quantity food services, counsel individuals, or conduct nutritional research.
Dietician Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
- Analyze clients' nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health.
- Develop and implement dietary care plans.
- Provide nutritional counseling and give advice on nutrition and related food services.
- Keep records of clients' dietary care plans, progress and condition.
- Monitor clients' diet.
- Consult with health care professionals to set up nutritional needs and diet restrictions for patients or clients.
- Educate individuals and groups about nutrition, e.g. healthy eating habits.
- Participate in the education and training of students, medical professionals and other health professionals.
- Take part in preventative health programmes.
- Conduct and assess dietary studies and other food and nutrition related research.
Related professions counselor, educator
- Early childhood educator
- Nutrition information officer
Source: Sisyphus ODB