Profession Education advisor
Education advisors provide individuals and groups with educational counseling.
Education advisor Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks education advisor
- Coordinate the provision of educational counselling.
- Gather relevant information for individual educational counseling, e.g. by conducting interviews and administering standardized tests (e.g., intelligence, aptitude and interest tests).
- Provide educational counseling to individuals, e.g. based on the results of tests, the individual's (educational) background, etc.
- Assist individuals with career development and job search skills.
- Confer with teachers and parents.
- Consult with educational institutions regarding educational programs, requirements, apprenticeships etc.
- Teach classes about educational career possibilities, e.g. college majors, admission requirements, financial aid, apprenticeships programs, etc.
- Advise teaching and administrative staff on curriculum development, use of materials and equipment.
- Coordinate and operate the education information centre.
Related professions consultancy, coaching
- Education methods specialist
Source: Sisyphus ODB