Profession Family, child or marriage social worker
Family, child or marriage counsellors provide advice and guidance to individuals, families, groups, communities and organisations in response to social and personal difficulties. They assist clients to develop skills and access resources and support services needed to respond to issues arising from unemployment, poverty, disability, addiction, criminal and delinquent behaviour, marital and other problems.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions social work
- Addictions counsellor
- Community centre worker
- Community health worker
- Mental health or abuse social worker
- Parole officer
- Probation officer
- Recreation program worker for elderly
- Recreation program worker for handicapped
- Rehabilitation counsellor
- Residential warden, house parent
- School or youth social worker
- Social welfare centre manager
- Social work associate professional, all other
- Social work or counselling professional, all other
- Welfare worker