Profession Handicapped care services manager
Handicapped care managers plan, direct coordinate and evaluate the provision of clinical and community health care services in handicapped care organisations.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Social
Related professions personal care
- Aged care services manager
- First line supervisor of personal care workers
- Personal carer in an institution for psychiatric patients
- Personal carer in an institution for the elderly
- Personal carer in an institution for the handicapped
- Personal carer in private homes
- Pharmacy assistant (semi-skilled)
- Psychiatric care services manager