Members of parliament or legislators determine, formulate, and direct policies of national or state governments and international governmental agencies, and make, ratify, amend or repeal laws, public rules and regulations. They include elected and non-elected members of parliaments, councils and governments.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Social
Related professions civil service national
- Government licensing official
- Government property inspector
- Government tax or excise official
- Policy advisor
- Policy or administration professional, all other
- Political scientist
- Regulatory government associate professional, all other
- Senior government official
- Senior non-legislative official