Profession Manager, all other health services
Health service managers plan, direct, or coordinate medicine and health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organisations, public health agencies, or similar organisations.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Manager, all other health services Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks manager, all other health services
- Establish conditions for meeting medical, business and workplace objectives and criteria for the unit.
- Manage clinical, professional, clerical and administrative staff.
- Manage recruitment, selection, appraisal and development of the staff.
- Monitor the use of health services to ensure effeciency.
- Develop and implement new policies to improve health service delivery.
- Set budgets and maintain finances.
- Develop and maintain record management systems.
- Liaise with medical and nursing staff.
- Represent the health service, e.g. by attending meetings and seminars.
- Liaise with external contacts, e.g. local politicians, business companies and medical associations.
Related professions medical specialist
- Company doctor
- Dentist, dentist surgeon
- General practitioner
- Hospital manager
- Hygienist, health officer
- Medical practitioner, all other specialists
- Optical specialist
- Plastic surgeon
- Skin specialist
Health services administrator - Career Profile
Discover your own career path at Josieapp.com!Get started!
Source: Sisyphus ODB