Profession Policy or planning manager
Policy and planning managers plan, organize, direct and coordinate policy advice and strategic planning activities within government or for non-government organizations and private sector agencies, or manage the activities of enterprises that provide policy and strategic planning services.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Related professions highest level management (>500 employees)
- Advertising or public relations manager
- Company director, > 500 employees
- Finance manager
- HR manager
- IT manager
- Logistics manager
- Manager, all other services
- Manufacturing plant manager
- R&D manager
- Sales or marketing manager