Profession Psychiatric care services manager
Psychiatric care services managers plan, direct coordinate and evaluate the provision of clinical and community health care services in hospitals, clinics, public health agencies and similar organisations.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Social
Related professions personal care
- Aged care services manager
- First line supervisor of personal care workers
- Handicapped care services manager
- Personal carer in an institution for psychiatric patients
- Personal carer in an institution for the elderly
- Personal carer in an institution for the handicapped
- Personal carer in private homes
- Pharmacy assistant (semi-skilled)