Profession religion scientific researcher
Religion scientific researchers study concepts related to religions, beliefs and spirituality. They apply rationality in the pursue of morality and ethics by studying of scripture, religion, discipline, and divine law.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Investigative / Enterprising
Related professions research
- Market researcher
- Researcher agriculture, nature, animals, environment sciences
- Researcher computer sciences and mathematics
- Researcher economics, business and management sciences
- Researcher engineering, transport and logistic sciences
- Researcher health sciences
- Researcher humanities
- Researcher journalism, media and communication
- Researcher law and public administration
- Researcher leisure, hospitality and gastronomy
- Researcher natural and life sciences
- Researcher psychology, pedagogic subjects
- Researcher social work
- Researcher, all other subjects
- Statistical technician
- University researcher
- History of theology
The study of the development and evolution of theology throughout history.
- Religious studies
Study of religious behaviour, beliefs, and institutions from a secular point of view and based on methodologies from various fields such as anthropology, sociology, and philosophy.
- Scientific research methodology
The theoretical methodology used in scientific research involving doing background research, constructing an hypothesis, testing it, analysing data and concluding the results.
The study of systematically and rationally understanding, explaining, and criticising religious ideas, concepts, and all things divine.
- Perform scientific research
Gain, correct or improve knowledge about phenomena by using scientific methods and techniques, based on empirical or measurable observations.
- Interpret religious texts
Interpret the contents and messages of religious texts in order to develop spiritually and help others in their spiritual development, to apply the appropriate passages and messages during services and ceremonies, or for theological learning.
- Apply scientific methods
Apply scientific methods and techniques to investigate phenomena, by acquiring new knowledge or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.