Profession Accountant (unqualified)
Accountants set up and maintain accounting systems and prepare financial statements and reports for individuals, departments and organisations.
Accountant (unqualified) Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks accountant (unqualified)
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformity to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct staff work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain financial needs and to recommend, develop or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilisation, tax strategies and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
Related professions accountancy, audit
- Accountant - management
- Accountant (chartered)
- Accounting associate professional
- Accounts clerk
- Compliance officer
- Financial auditor
- Internal auditor
- IT auditor
Source: Sisyphus ODB