Bacteriologists study bacteria and their interactions with each other and other living organisms and their interactions with each other and with the environment, and apply this knowledge to solve human health and environmental problems.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Investigative / Realistic
- Investigative / Artistic
- Investigative / Social
Related professions research, consultancy
- Clinical research associate
- Environmental inspector
- Environmental scientist
- Geologist, geophysicist
- Physical or engineering science technician, all other
- Physical scientists, all other
- R&D department manager
- Social scientist, all other
- Sociologist, anthropologist or related professional
- Tax consultant