Profession Bank clerk (back-office)
Bank clerks handle the inputting, coding or follow-up of all or part of the administrative tasks related to the financial transactions of clients or the bank, such as changes, funds, transfers, etc.
Bank clerk (back-office) Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks bank clerk (back-office)
- Answer customers' questions and give advice on available services, such as deposit accounts, bonds and securities.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Refer customers to appropriate bank personnel.
- Interview customers to obtain information needed for opening accounts or renting safety deposit boxes.
- Inform customers of procedures for applying for banking services, such as ATM cards, direct deposit of cheques and certificates of deposit.
- Obtain credit records from reporting agencies.
- Collect and record customer deposits and fees, and issue receipts.
- Investigate and correct errors upon customers' request using customer and bank records.
- Perform counter duties as required.
- Execute transfers of funds.
Related professions banking
- Account manager
- Account manager for other clients
- Account manager for private clients
- Account manager for wholesale clients
- Bank teller (front-office)
- Commodity broker
- Counter clerk
- Credit analyst
- Credit authorizer
- Financial services manager
- First line supervisor back-office clerks
- First line supervisor front-office tellers
- Key account manager
- National account manager
- Regional account manager
- Strategic account managaer
Source: Sisyphus ODB