Profession Bank clerk (back-office)
Bank clerks handle the inputting, coding or follow-up of all or part of the administrative tasks related to the financial transactions of clients or the bank, such as changes, funds, transfers, etc.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Bank clerk (back-office) Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks bank clerk (back-office)
- Answer customers' questions and give advice on available services, such as deposit accounts, bonds and securities.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Refer customers to appropriate bank personnel.
- Interview customers to obtain information needed for opening accounts or renting safety deposit boxes.
- Inform customers of procedures for applying for banking services, such as ATM cards, direct deposit of cheques and certificates of deposit.
- Obtain credit records from reporting agencies.
- Collect and record customer deposits and fees, and issue receipts.
- Investigate and correct errors upon customers' request using customer and bank records.
- Perform counter duties as required.
- Execute transfers of funds.
Related professions banking
- Account manager
- Account manager for other clients
- Account manager for private clients
- Account manager for wholesale clients
- Bank teller (front-office)
- Commodity broker
- Counter clerk
- Credit analyst
- Credit authorizer
- Financial services manager
- First line supervisor back-office clerks
- First line supervisor front-office tellers
- Key account manager
- National account manager
- Regional account manager
- Strategic account managaer
Bank teller - Career Profile
Discover your own career path at Josieapp.com!Get started!
Source: Sisyphus ODB