Profession Building permit licensing officer
Building permit licensing officers examine applications for licences to build houses or other structures, and identify specific conditions or restrictions to be attached to licences issued, referring exceptional or important cases to senior government officials or managers.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions civil service local
- Business permit licensing officer
- Caseworker for beneficiaries of an eligibility program
- City councillor, county councillor
- Interviewer eligibility programs government
- Mayor, alderman
- Municipal clerk
- Passport issuing officer
- Policy officer
- Programme officer
- Project officer
- Public administration manager