Profession Contact centre information clerk
Contact centre information clerks provide advice and information to clients, respond to queries regarding a company’s or an organisation’s goods, services or policies, and process financial transactions using the telephone or electronic communications media, such as email. They are located in premises that may be remote from clients or other operations of the organisations or companies about whom information is provided.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Enterprising
Related professions call centre, service desk
- Call centre agent inbound
- Call centre agent outbound
- Call centre manager
- Client information worker, all other
- Customer service representative
- Emergency centre telephonist
- Enquiry clerk
- First line supervisor call centre agents
- Survey or market research interviewer