Profession cultural centre manager
Cultural centre managers plan, organise, and control the operations of establishments that provide artistic, theatrical and other recreational and amenity services.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Enterprising / Investigative
Related professions entertainment, leisure
- Artistic and cultural associate professionals, all other
- Astrologer, fortune-teller or related worker
- Clown, acrobat, magician, hypnotist
- Companion or valet
- Conference or event organiser
- Host or hostess
- Leisure park manager
- Recreation centre manager
- Recreation program worker for children
- Recreation program worker for leisure, vacation