Profession Dispensing opticians
Dispensing opticians design, fit and dispense optical lenses based on a prescription from an ophthalmologist or optometrist for the correction of reduced visual acuity. They service corrective eyeglasses, contact lenses, low-vision aids and other optical devices.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Related professions paramedic health worker
- Ambulance driver (non paramedic)
- Contact lens specialist
- Emergency medical technician
- Health associate professional, all other
- Medical records or health information technician
- Occupational health or safety officer
- Ophthalmic optician
- Paramedical practitioner, all other