Profession Electrical engineer (professional)
Electrical engineers design, develop, inspect, test, and supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for a variety of uses (e.g., commercial, industrial, domestic).
Electrical engineer (professional) Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks electrical engineer (professional)
- Discuss existing or potential electrical engineering projects and products with relevant parties (engineers, customers, etc.).
- Prepare contract documents, e.g. for construction or maintenance.
- Design and improve electrical circuits, components, systems, equipment, etc.
- Prepare estimates for time and materials costs.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Develop standards (e.g. installation, maintenance and operating standards) and specifications for electrical systems, equipment or products.
- Implement and maintain electrical circuits, components, systems, equipment, etc.
- Supervise electrical engineering projects, e.g. installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical systems, equipment or products.
- Inspect completed electrical systems, equipment or products.
- Investigate and solve technical failures.
Related professions engineer
- Aerospace engineer
- Aircraft engineer
- Automotive engineer
- Chemical engineer
- Dredging engineer
- Electronics engineer
- Engineering department manager
- Environmental engineer
- Health and safety engineer
- Hydraulics engineer
- Industrial engineer
- Installation or repairs department manager
- Logistics engineer
- Marine engineer
- Materials engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- Patent agent
- Planning engineer
- Production engineer
- Professional engineer, all other
- Structural engineer
- Technical department manager
- Thermo engineer
- Water protection or land reclamation engineer
Source: Sisyphus ODB