Profession Emergency centre telephonist
Emergency centre telephonists provide advice and information to clients and respond to queries regarding an emergency centre. They are located in premises that may be remote from clients or other operations of the organisations or companies about whom information is provided.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Enterprising
Related professions call centre, service desk
- Call centre agent inbound
- Call centre agent outbound
- Call centre manager
- Client information worker, all other
- Contact centre information clerk
- Customer service representative
- Enquiry clerk
- First line supervisor call centre agents
- Survey or market research interviewer