Profession Emergency medical technician
Emergency medical technicians provide basic nursing and personal care for people in need of such care due to effects of ageing, illness, injury, or other physical or mental impairment. They generally work under the supervision of, and in support of implementation of health care, treatment and referrals plans established by, medical, nursing and other health professionals.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Social / Realistic
Related professions paramedic health worker
- Ambulance driver (non paramedic)
- Contact lens specialist
- Dispensing opticians
- Health associate professional, all other
- Medical records or health information technician
- Occupational health or safety officer
- Ophthalmic optician
- Paramedical practitioner, all other