Profession employment programme coordinator
Employment programme coordinators research and develop employment programmes and policies to improve employment standards and reduce issues such as unemployment. They supervise promotion of policy plans and coordinate implementation.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Project management principles
Different elements and phases of project management.
- Government policy implementation
The procedures involved in the implementation of government policies in national and local governmental organisations.
- Scientific research methodology
The theoretical methodology used in scientific research involving doing background research, constructing an hypothesis, testing it, analysing data and concluding the results.
- Employment law
The law which mediates the relationship between employees and employers. It concerns employees' rights at work which are binding by the work contract.
- Carry out strategic research
Research long term possibilities for improvements and plan steps to achieve them.
- Perform project management
Manage and plan various resources, such as human resources, budget, deadline, results, and quality necessary for a specific project, and monitor the project's progress in order to achieve a specific goal within a set time and budget.
- Develop employment policies
Develop and supervise the implementation of policies which aim to improve employment standards such as working conditions, hours, and pay, as well as reduce unemployment rates.
- Liaise with local authorities
Maintain the liaison and exchange of information with regional or local authorities.
- Maintain relations with local representatives
Maintain good relations with representatives of the local scientific, economic and civil society.
- Analyse unemployment rates
Analyse data and perform research concerning unemployment in a region or nation in order to identify causes for unemployment and possible solutions.
- Promote employment policy
Promote the development and implementation of policies which aim to improve employment standards, and reduce unemployment rates, in order to acquire governmental and public support.
Optional knowledge and skillsdevelop professional network gather feedback from employees advise on legislative acts ensure information transparency analyse goal progress business processes manage government policy implementation personnel management promote equal pay protect employee rights set inclusion policies promote social change promote inclusion in organisations advise on government policy compliance create solutions to problems
Common job titles
- Recruitment coordinator
- Assistant project manager
- Tosa, ib myp coordinator (northeast) - 2017-2018
- Mon. and fin/admin assistant
- Programme and operations coordinator
- Ib world schools associate manager
- Public information officer (daily news and multimedia coordinator)
- Intern - languages [temporary]
- Irrigaton su[ervisor
- Management intern