Profession Enquiry clerk
Enquiry clerks respond to personal, written, electronic mail, and telephone enquiries and complaints about the organisation’s goods, services and policies, provide information and refer people to other sources. They are employed in locations which put them in direct contact with clients or with the production of the goods and services provided.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Related professions call centre, service desk
- Call centre agent inbound
- Call centre agent outbound
- Call centre manager
- Client information worker, all other
- Contact centre information clerk
- Customer service representative
- Emergency centre telephonist
- First line supervisor call centre agents
- Survey or market research interviewer