Profession Environmental protection advisor
Environmental protection professionals study and assess the effects on the environment of human activity such as air, water and noise pollution, soil contamination, climate change, toxic waste and depletion and degradation of natural resources. They develop plans and solutions to protect, conserve, restore, minimize and prevent further damage to the environment.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions engineering technician
- Avionic communication systems technician
- Chemical engineering technician
- Civil engineering technician
- Electrical engineering technician
- Electronics engineering technician
- Geological or mineral technician
- Geological sample test technician
- Mechanical engineering technician
- Metallurgy technician
- Meteorology or oceanography technician
- Nuclear monitoring technician
- Ship engineering technician