Escorts accompany persons to social events but also on more private occasions, such as dinners or visits of night clubs. They may be in charge of arranging transportation and buying tickets to places of interest. This might include the provision of erotic or sexual services to the client in case it is a legal activity in the respective country.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Social
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Social / Enterprising
- Provide escort services
Offer companionship to clients in both private and public settings.
- Provide physical intimacy
Provide physical intimacy such as sexual services to clients according to laws and regulations.
- Maintain privacy in escort services
Offer escort services to clients on a confidential basis. Respect the clients' privacy by not disclosing any personal information about them.
- Accompany people
Chaperon individuals on trips, to events or appointments or to go shopping.
- Ensure health and safety in escort services
Implement and monitor health and safety practices to ensure health and safety of both the client and oneself.
Optional knowledge and skillsbe in touch with your body promote yourself screen clients of escort services
Common job titles
- Client services receptionist (3 openings)
- Front desk receptionist
- Public relations coordinator
- Escort - ts/sci immediate hire
- Health care assistant
- Custodial worker ii - airport
- Research worker - general medicine
- Guest services representitive