Profession Finance manager
Finance managers plan, direct and coordinate the financial operations of an enterprise or organisation, in consultation with senior managers and with managers of other departments or sections.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
Related professions highest level management (>500 employees)
- Advertising or public relations manager
- Company director, > 500 employees
- HR manager
- IT manager
- Logistics manager
- Manager, all other services
- Manufacturing plant manager
- Policy or planning manager
- R&D manager
- Sales or marketing manager