Profession Financial services manager
Financial institution branch managers direct and coordinate financial activities of workers in a branch, office, or department of an establishment, such as branch bank, brokerage firm, risk and insurance department, or credit department.
Financial services manager Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks financial services manager
- Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of staff in the branch or department.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual and business customers.
- Provide assistance with customers' problems, such as heritage matters, changes in law that affect customers, etc.
- Examine, evaluate and process loan applications.
- Monitor credit extension decisions.
- Conduct financial investigations.
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments, and prepare financial and regulatory reports.
- Recruit staff members, evaluate their performance, and coordinate training programmes.
- Approve or reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of, lines of credit and commercial, real estate and personal loans.
- Coordinate the cooperation with the other branches of the company.
Related professions banking
- Account manager
- Account manager for other clients
- Account manager for private clients
- Account manager for wholesale clients
- Bank clerk (back-office)
- Bank teller (front-office)
- Commodity broker
- Counter clerk
- Credit analyst
- Credit authorizer
- First line supervisor back-office clerks
- First line supervisor front-office tellers
- Key account manager
- National account manager
- Regional account manager
- Strategic account managaer
Source: Sisyphus ODB