Profession First line supervisor call centre agents
First line call centre supervisors supervise agents that contact existing and prospective customers, using the telephone or other electronic communications media, to promote goods and services, obtain sales and arrange sales visits. They may work from a customer contact centre or from non-centralised premises.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
Related professions call centre, service desk
- Call centre agent inbound
- Call centre agent outbound
- Call centre manager
- Client information worker, all other
- Contact centre information clerk
- Customer service representative
- Emergency centre telephonist
- Enquiry clerk
- Survey or market research interviewer