Profession Geological sample test technician
Chemical and physical science technicians perform technical tasks to aid in research in chemistry, physics, geology, geophysics, meteorology and astronomy, and in the development of industrial, medical, military and other practical applications of research results.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions engineering technician
- Avionic communication systems technician
- Chemical engineering technician
- Civil engineering technician
- Electrical engineering technician
- Electronics engineering technician
- Environmental protection advisor
- Geological or mineral technician
- Mechanical engineering technician
- Metallurgy technician
- Meteorology or oceanography technician
- Nuclear monitoring technician
- Ship engineering technician