Profession Geologist, geophysicist
Geologists and geophysicists conduct research; improve or develop concepts, theories and operational methods, or apply scientific knowledge relating to geology and geophysics in such fields as oil, gas and mineral exploration and extraction, water conservation, civil engineering, telecommunications and navigation, and assessment and mitigation of the effects of development and waste disposal projects on the environment.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Related professions research, consultancy
- Civil engineer
- Clinical research associate
- Environmental inspector
- Environmental scientist
- Physical or engineering science technician, all other
- Physical scientists, all other
- R&D department manager
- Social scientist, all other
- Sociologist, anthropologist or related professional
- Tax consultant