Profession Government licensing official
Government licensing officials examine applications for licences to export or import goods, set up businesses, build houses or other structures, or to obtain passports, determine eligibility of applications for issuing licences or passports, and identify specific conditions or restrictions to be attached to licences issued, referring exceptional or important cases to senior government officials or managers.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Enterprising
Related professions civil service national
- Government property inspector
- Government tax or excise official
- Policy advisor
- Policy or administration professional, all other
- Political scientist
- Regulatory government associate professional, all other
- Senior government official
- Senior non-legislative official