Profession government tax or excise official
Government tax and excise officials examine tax returns, bills of sale and other documents to determine the type and amount of taxes, duties and other types of fees to be paid by individuals or businesses, referring exceptional or important cases to accountants, senior government officials or Managers.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Enterprising
Related professions civil service national
- Government licensing official
- Government property inspector
- Policy advisor
- Policy or administration professional, all other
- Political scientist
- Regulatory government associate professional, all other
- Senior government official
- Senior non-legislative official