Profession holiday hostess
Holiday hostesses accompany individuals or groups on trips, sightseeing tours and excursions and on tours of places of interest such as historical sites, industrial establishments and theme parks. They describe points of interest and provide background information on interesting features.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Social / Enterprising
Related professions hotel, restaurant
- Bed and breakfast services worker
- Hostel or bed and breakfast manager
- Hotel front desk receptionist
- Hotel manager
- Hotel porter
- Other personal services worker
- Restaurant manager