Profession HR manager
Human resource managers plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of an organisation.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Enterprising / Social
Tasks hr manager
- Develop and formulate human resource management strategies, policies and procedures.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement management information systems.
- Recruit and allocate human resources, attract the most qualified employees and match them to the jobs for which they are best suited.
- Communicate and provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Advise and assist managers in recruiting and training of personnel.
- Develop equal opportunity and non-sexual harassment programs, make sure that the organization complies with related legislation.
- Coordinate occupational health and safety programs and practices.
- Monitor and measure employment costs and productivity levels, labor and employment relations of all the staff.
- Plan training programs for employees.
- Train and advise other managers, e.g. in personnel or industrial relations matters.