Profession HR manager
Human resource managers plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of an organisation.
HR manager Jobs: Open positions
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.Job postings: talent.com
Tasks hr manager
- Develop and formulate human resource management strategies, policies and procedures.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement management information systems.
- Recruit and allocate human resources, attract the most qualified employees and match them to the jobs for which they are best suited.
- Communicate and provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Advise and assist managers in recruiting and training of personnel.
- Develop equal opportunity and non-sexual harassment programs, make sure that the organization complies with related legislation.
- Coordinate occupational health and safety programs and practices.
- Monitor and measure employment costs and productivity levels, labor and employment relations of all the staff.
- Plan training programs for employees.
- Train and advise other managers, e.g. in personnel or industrial relations matters.
Related professions highest level management (>500 employees)
- Advertising or public relations manager
- Company director, > 500 employees
- Finance manager
- IT manager
- Logistics manager
- Manager, all other services
- Manufacturing plant manager
- Policy or planning manager
- R&D manager
- Sales or marketing manager
Source: Sisyphus ODB