Profession Interviewer eligibility programs government
Government social benefits officials examine applications for government, financial or service programs to determine eligibility and amount of benefit or appropriate services, referring exceptional or important cases to senior government officials or managers.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions civil service local
- Building permit licensing officer
- Business permit licensing officer
- Caseworker for beneficiaries of an eligibility program
- City councillor, county councillor
- Mayor, alderman
- Municipal clerk
- Passport issuing officer
- Policy officer
- Programme officer
- Project officer
- Public administration manager