Profession licensing inspector
Government licensing officials examine applications for licences to export or import goods, set up businesses, build houses or other structures, or to obtain passports, determine eligibility of applications for issuing licences or passports, and identify specific conditions or restrictions to be attached to licences issued, referring exceptional or important cases to senior government officials or managers.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
- Conventional / Enterprising
Related professions inspection
- Inspector gas, electricity installations, waterworks
- Inspector ports, airports, railways
- Occupational health or safety inspector
- Quality inspector noise pollution (licences, inspection)
- Sanitary inspector
- Weights or measures inspector