Profession Medical prosthetic technician
Medical prosthetic technicians design, fit, service and repair medical devices and appliances following prescriptions or instructions established by a health professional. They may service a wide range of support instruments to correct physical medical or dental problems such as neck braces, orthopaedic splints, artificial limbs, hearing aides and arch supports.
Would you like to know what kind of career and professions suit you best? Take our free Holland code career test and find out.
Find the job of your dreams on Talent.com, one of the largest job sites worldwide.
Job postings: talent.com
Related professions laboratory
- Laboratory department manager
- Laboratory technician biology, biotechnology
- Laboratory technician concrete, asphalt, asbestos or related products
- Laboratory technician plastics, textiles, or chemicals
- Laboratory technician steel, all other metals
- Laboratory technician water, milk, beverages
- Medical laboratory technician
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Ophthalmic laboratory technician
- Pathology laboratory technician
- Product grader or tester (not in foods and beverages)